Yesterday I reviewed the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers– and they really are like having the look of watercolor with the ease of a marker and the semi-permanence of dye, all in one! But I digress. I colored in this little froggy and wanted to show you how I did it.
I used 5 markers and a spritz of water to get this look- and I think because you can lighten the colors with water, it’s a lot easier for me than using alcohol-based markers like Copics, Spectrum Noirs, Letra Set Promarkers.
Take a look at my 1 minute color!
If you like these, please let me know & I’ll create more as a go along. Thanks for watching!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018