Hey! This just in! I’m co-hosting a TweetChat on Twitter on Wednesday!
Youâ€™re invited to join the conversation on Wednesday, October 12th from 12-1 PM Pacific/3-4 PM Eastern and to ask me and the team from @BingÂ forÂ advice on cool, expensive ways to express yourself on All Hallows Eve.
Just join us on Twitter and follow the hashtag #BingIt- there will be some giveaways, too!
Here’s some more info from the folks at Bing:
Want to get a head start on Wednesdayâ€™s party? Check out some of Bingâ€™s features for helping to plan your
Halloween on the cheap.
Whether youâ€™re shopping for clothes, craft supplies, cooking equipment or home dÃ©cor to spice up you Halloween, Bing helps you find the lowest prices quickly. Bing Shopping provides users with different categories for easily navigating and finding what youâ€™re looking for, while at the same time aggregating prices across the Web to make sure youâ€™re paying the lowest price out there. Perfect for the DIYâ€™er on a budget! Go to bing.com/shopping.
Want to impress the party with your culinary skills? Search Bing Recipes to find a collection of the best recipes from across the web. From pumpkin pie to caramel apples, find out how to make your favorite Halloween treats.
As many DIYâ€™ers know, sometimes you have a concept in mind, but need a little help remembering just what it should look like. Bingâ€™s Image search features millions of photos, making it easy to find the exact look youâ€™re going for whether itâ€™s for a costume, decoration, accessories and more.
Hope you can join us!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018