Today I have a fun ornament or package topper for you- and you make it with some easy-to-find supplies.
This is a pretty easy project, but there are a few supplies and tools you’ll want to have on hand.
I made you a video to show you step by step!
Here’s a tip: I used Krylon Glitter Blast for the larger version (the bleached trees) but it can be a bit fussy. If you want to work with an “easier” glitter spray, the Krylon Glitter Spray is my favorite. It adds a light dusting of glitter without overwhelming your project!
Got it? It’s pretty easy and the results are lovely! Now to pop it into one of the gift boxes I made with the Gift Box Punch Board and I’m all set!
Disclosure: this post was sponsored by Krylon. All ideas and opinions are 100% authentic and based on my first-hand experience with the product.
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017