You know I’m a fan of up/cycyling and recycling, so I was thrilled to see a product that allows you to silk screen directly onto fabric, shirts, tote bags, etc,Â without one of those expensive machines.Â Simply Screen Silk Screen by Plaid was doing live make-and-takes at the CHA (consumer) Supershow,Â and just HAD to try me some of that!
Head on over to CraftCritique to read my review and see the demo video I shot of the Simply Screen. What would YOU do with it?
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018