You know I’m a fan of up/cycyling and recycling, so I was thrilled to see a product that allows you to silk screen directly onto fabric, shirts, tote bags, etc,Â without one of those expensive machines.Â Simply Screen Silk Screen by Plaid was doing live make-and-takes at the CHA (consumer) Supershow,Â and just HAD to try me some of that!
Head on over to CraftCritique to read my review and see the demo video I shot of the Simply Screen. What would YOU do with it?
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017