One of the reasons I subscribe to a card kit (yes, paid for with my own funds) is that it pushes me to experiment and PLAY- even when I’m really busy! I’ve actually fallen behind a month and the Simon Says Stamp September”Celebrations” kit has been sitting way too long. (And August is still on the shelf!!) So FINALLY I have the kitchen project done and I pulled out the kit!
By the way, I’ve decided I like Simon Says Stamp so much, I’ve become and affiliate partner and you can use http://shrsl.com/?~brev to buy! Thank you!
I made you a little video showing you the contents and the cards I made:
And here are the stills of those cards again.
I’d love to hear from you-leave me a comment!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018