If you’ve got two minutes, I can show you what is in the card AND three cards I made right off the bat!
This is a new format for me- the “no talking” kind of video. Do you like it? It certainly keeps it short and sweet. I’d love your feedback.
Lastly, I did try the Operation Write Home Sketch from this week- it’s #240- and I used it for this card.
It was a fun way to showcase the lovely printed paper from the kit. And the embellishment was from a Brenda Pinnick kit that I got on clearance a year ago. Yay for using things from my stash!
I’d be happy to answer any questions about the kit- just leave them in the comments section. You know I’m on a bit of a subscription kit kick right now. If you missed it, make sure you see my overview of the Paper Pumpkin kit and my review of the Simon Says Stamp kit from June 2014.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017