If you’ve got two minutes, I can show you what is in the card AND three cards I made right off the bat!
This is a new format for me- the “no talking” kind of video. Do you like it? It certainly keeps it short and sweet. I’d love your feedback.
Lastly, I did try the Operation Write Home Sketch from this week- it’s #240- and I used it for this card.
It was a fun way to showcase the lovely printed paper from the kit. And the embellishment was from a Brenda Pinnick kit that I got on clearance a year ago. Yay for using things from my stash!
I’d be happy to answer any questions about the kit- just leave them in the comments section. You know I’m on a bit of a subscription kit kick right now. If you missed it, make sure you see my overview of the Paper Pumpkin kit and my review of the Simon Says Stamp kit from June 2014.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018