If you’ve got two minutes, I can show you what is in the card AND three cards I made right off the bat!
This is a new format for me- the “no talking” kind of video. Do you like it? It certainly keeps it short and sweet. I’d love your feedback.
Lastly, I did try the Operation Write Home Sketch from this week- it’s #240- and I used it for this card.
It was a fun way to showcase the lovely printed paper from the kit. And the embellishment was from a Brenda Pinnick kit that I got on clearance a year ago. Yay for using things from my stash!
I’d be happy to answer any questions about the kit- just leave them in the comments section. You know I’m on a bit of a subscription kit kick right now. If you missed it, make sure you see my overview of the Paper Pumpkin kit and my review of the Simon Says Stamp kit from June 2014.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017