If you’ve got two minutes, I can show you what is in the card AND three cards I made right off the bat!
This is a new format for me- the “no talking” kind of video. Do you like it? It certainly keeps it short and sweet. I’d love your feedback.
Lastly, I did try the Operation Write Home Sketch from this week- it’s #240- and I used it for this card.
It was a fun way to showcase the lovely printed paper from the kit. And the embellishment was from a Brenda Pinnick kit that I got on clearance a year ago. Yay for using things from my stash!
I’d be happy to answer any questions about the kit- just leave them in the comments section. You know I’m on a bit of a subscription kit kick right now. If you missed it, make sure you see my overview of the Paper Pumpkin kit and my review of the Simon Says Stamp kit from June 2014.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017