If you’ve got two minutes, I can show you what is in the card AND three cards I made right off the bat!
This is a new format for me- the “no talking” kind of video. Do you like it? It certainly keeps it short and sweet. I’d love your feedback.
Lastly, I did try the Operation Write Home Sketch from this week- it’s #240- and I used it for this card.
It was a fun way to showcase the lovely printed paper from the kit. And the embellishment was from a Brenda Pinnick kit that I got on clearance a year ago. Yay for using things from my stash!
I’d be happy to answer any questions about the kit- just leave them in the comments section. You know I’m on a bit of a subscription kit kick right now. If you missed it, make sure you see my overview of the Paper Pumpkin kit and my review of the Simon Says Stamp kit from June 2014.
Thanks for stopping by!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017