Hey Crafty Friends! After missing a few months of the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit Club, I’m BACK!
I really liked these fun, retro colors and I knew that the bunnies would be a big hit.
By the way, I’ve decided I like Simon Says Stamp so much, I’ve become and affiliate partner and you can use THIS LINK to make buy! Thank you!
Let’s take a peek inside!
So yes- I really enjoyed making the tags!
Of course, you could always pop one of these little beauties on a card too. Which is your favorite?
And I got a comment on the YouTube Channel that folks want to see more tags- how about you? Or maybe do a holiday challenge with tags and a round-up/linky party? I’m open, just let me know!
Have a creative weekend- make something fun!
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017