I really enjoy a subscription box- it’s like a little surprise every month! And I try to stretch myself to be creative with the things I get. Let’s take a look in the box I got this month from Simon Says Stamp (June 2015.)
Disclosure: I pay for this kit with my own funds and there is no connection between myself and Simon Says Stamp. I’m just a fan!
By the way, I’ve decided I like Simon Says Stamp so much, I’ve become and affiliate partner and you can use http://shrsl.com/?~brev to buy! Thank you!
I made a little video for you:
And here are those cards again:
I’m totally digging these bright colors! Which one is your favorite?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018