Hey Crafty Friends! I’m finally back from an early spring’s worth of travel, and now I’m really enjoying getting back into the swing of things in the studio. First, I’m cracking open the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for April 2015 and getting my creative juices flowing!
This kit challenged me a bit- while I loved the stamp set, the bright neon colors (to me) didn’t gel well with the kraft and gold-foiled accent papers.
So take a look at the video and you’ll see what I mean (5 minutes)
By the way, I’ve decided I like Simon Says Stamp so much, I’ve become and affiliate partner and you can use http://shrsl.com/?~brev to buy! Thank you!
And here’s another look at the cards I made.
If you are interested in the craft foils (affiliate link) , please check out these posts on kinds of craft foils and how to add them to your projects!
Thanks for stopping by, and I’d love to hear your comments!
Come see our new arrivals at Simon Says Stamp!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017