Hey Crafty Friends! I’m finally back from an early spring’s worth of travel, and now I’m really enjoying getting back into the swing of things in the studio. First, I’m cracking open the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for April 2015 and getting my creative juices flowing!
This kit challenged me a bit- while I loved the stamp set, the bright neon colors (to me) didn’t gel well with the kraft and gold-foiled accent papers.
So take a look at the video and you’ll see what I mean (5 minutes)
By the way, I’ve decided I like Simon Says Stamp so much, I’ve become and affiliate partner and you can use http://shrsl.com/?~brev to buy! Thank you!
And here’s another look at the cards I made.
If you are interested in the craft foils (affiliate link) , please check out these posts on kinds of craft foils and how to add them to your projects!
Thanks for stopping by, and I’d love to hear your comments!
Come see our new arrivals at Simon Says Stamp!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018