Today we are taking a look at the Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP. Take a look at the new products and how I got inspired to make a TON of cards and tags!
(Product provided for review.)
Just a reminder- I’m not a SU demonstrator, but I AM a fan of their products. The company graciously sent me the new Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle to play with. (After all, I like goodies AND challenges. And nothing like new products to get your juices flowing!
I made you this video to show you the items in the bundle in detail, and also my cards and tags!
So…. I have to say, I like the small prints a lot more than the vanilla background ones… and I don’t care for the blue and green dragon scales at all!! But that’s another reason I like SU- you get two-sided paper so it’s OK! And those dies are wonderful- I’ll be playing with them for years. Let’s take another look at some of my cards.
I do like how this color story goes so nicely with the other stamp pads I already have (Midnight Muse and Crushed Curry.)
I also rediscovered how much I like the Stampin’ UP stamp pads. Did you know they act JUST like Distress Pads– and are SO much larger. As a matter of fact, Distress sell full price for $6.99 USD for a stamp pad that’s only TWO INCHES SQUARE. And you can get a SU pad that stores upside down, has a label, and measures 2 3/4 by 3 3/4 inches for only $6.50!
You have to try this technique with them. You’ll be so glad you did!
And look at the tags I made, too:
I was a busy gal, and oh-so-happy to try out the new goodies. What do you think?
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017