Today we are taking a look at the Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP. Take a look at the new products and how I got inspired to make a TON of cards and tags!
(Product provided for review.)
Just a reminder- I’m not a SU demonstrator, but I AM a fan of their products. The company graciously sent me the new Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle to play with. (After all, I like goodies AND challenges. And nothing like new products to get your juices flowing!
I made you this video to show you the items in the bundle in detail, and also my cards and tags!
So…. I have to say, I like the small prints a lot more than the vanilla background ones… and I don’t care for the blue and green dragon scales at all!! But that’s another reason I like SU- you get two-sided paper so it’s OK! And those dies are wonderful- I’ll be playing with them for years. Let’s take another look at some of my cards.
I do like how this color story goes so nicely with the other stamp pads I already have (Midnight Muse and Crushed Curry.)
I also rediscovered how much I like the Stampin’ UP stamp pads. Did you know they act JUST like Distress Pads– and are SO much larger. As a matter of fact, Distress sell full price for $6.99 USD for a stamp pad that’s only TWO INCHES SQUARE. And you can get a SU pad that stores upside down, has a label, and measures 2 3/4 by 3 3/4 inches for only $6.50!
You have to try this technique with them. You’ll be so glad you did!
And look at the tags I made, too:
I was a busy gal, and oh-so-happy to try out the new goodies. What do you think?
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017