Today we are taking a look at the Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP. Take a look at the new products and how I got inspired to make a TON of cards and tags!
(Product provided for review.)
Just a reminder- I’m not a SU demonstrator, but I AM a fan of their products. The company graciously sent me the new Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle to play with. (After all, I like goodies AND challenges. And nothing like new products to get your juices flowing!
I made you this video to show you the items in the bundle in detail, and also my cards and tags!
So…. I have to say, I like the small prints a lot more than the vanilla background ones… and I don’t care for the blue and green dragon scales at all!! But that’s another reason I like SU- you get two-sided paper so it’s OK! And those dies are wonderful- I’ll be playing with them for years. Let’s take another look at some of my cards.
I do like how this color story goes so nicely with the other stamp pads I already have (Midnight Muse and Crushed Curry.)
I also rediscovered how much I like the Stampin’ UP stamp pads. Did you know they act JUST like Distress Pads– and are SO much larger. As a matter of fact, Distress sell full price for $6.99 USD for a stamp pad that’s only TWO INCHES SQUARE. And you can get a SU pad that stores upside down, has a label, and measures 2 3/4 by 3 3/4 inches for only $6.50!
You have to try this technique with them. You’ll be so glad you did!
And look at the tags I made, too:
I was a busy gal, and oh-so-happy to try out the new goodies. What do you think?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018