Every now and then my studio gets absolutely chaotic- usually when I have too many reviews in too short of a time frame and my kids are home so I’m easily distracted with mommy duties. These past few weeks- really since we got home from our family reunion at the end of June- the kids have been underfoot and my studio has hit Defcon 4.
So what’s a crafty gal to do?
Make something with the frags, of course! I was in the process of cleaning things up, and they started to jell in my mind. I’m SUCH a visual synthesizer- someone who needs to SEE the items in order to design with them. So anyway, I got good and distracted for about an hour and made this little handmade book.
Most of the items I used came from samples from recent reviews, including:
I also used quite a few “old” scrapbooking papers from my stash- probably all more than 5 years old- but it was easy to use them up for the pages. (I used a Spellbinders Grand Templates Creative Book Pages One and Two by Donna Salazar) I also used my Cinch to bind it all.
Here’s a little video tour so you can see some of the details.
If you’d like to purchase any of the items I used to make this book, please support CTD and use our affiliate links:
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017