Last week I reviewed the Sew Easy Stampers and Doodle Stampers and found them to be a fun addition to my stamping tool box. I actually went online to buy and few more and HEY- look what I found? The Sew Easy Circles Tool from We R Memory Keepers!
This little gadget uses all of the heads for the other “Sew Easy” tools and makes them into CIRCLES, ranging from 2-11.5 inches. Well, I had to order it and give it a try! So lets take a closer look.
The Sew Easy Circles tool is pretty simple and straightforward. There is a knob with a non-stick grip under it…
..and a sliding carriage that holds the stamping or piercing head, which slides on a track that has both inches and centimeter measurements.
Here’s how it’s described on the website:
No Sewing Machine Required
Creates Perfect Circles with Sew Easy and Sew Stamper
Makes circles from 3 to 11.5-Inch
Interchangeable Heads for Multiple Stitching Options
Over 20 Designs Available
So I gave it a quick whirl with my stampers. Initially, I found the heads difficult to pop in- I was worried about breaking them! But once I did it a few times, I felt much more comfortable.
Here’s a close up view from both the top of the tool and from the underside.
Now to play! It’s very easy to use- just place the knob in the center of your design, and rotate the arm around using firm, even pressure. (I found that pressing on the carriage holding the head worked the best.)
Because of the design, you can really see where the pattern starts and stops exactly, but after a few tries I found I could eyeball it sufficiently.
And I tried it using the Sew Easy Piercing Tools, too- and YES, it will accommodate both the regular AND the wide piercing heads. HUZZAH!
It’s very hard to see, but here is the results of the piercing.
Of course, it’s always a bit easier to show you in a video, so I made one for you. It also shows you how to change out the heads and how the tool works in real time.
I found the Sew Easy Circles tool on Amazon for $8.71 and that includes free shipping with my Prime account- to me, that is a worthy investment to get more mileage from my Sew Easy Stampers and Piercers! Would you use it? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Disclosure: I purchased this tool with my own funds. (For research purposes, right?) The links below are affiliate links and you will be supporting CTD with your purchases. Thank you!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018