Well- thank you all for participating in last weeks giveaway- we had over 100 entries and we picked a lucky winner:
Kat S!! She said: I would totally use those super duper cute stamps first!! This is a great package!!
So now let’s do another! I did a quickie poll on FB earlier in the week about who likes beaded rope jewelry….and come to find out, I have quite a few jewelry book fans out there! So today I’m going to give away some jewelry books, OK?
I’ll also giveaway BOTH of the books that I reviewed last week- the Ring a Day: 700 Photos from a 365 Day Jewelry Challenge and Showcase 500 Rings: New Directions in Art Jewelry (500 Series)
This is another easy-entry giveaway- just leave a comment about which book you are most interested in receiving, and which would be your second choice. (I’ll keep that in mind as I’m pulling the names of the winners, because I want to make you happy, you know?)
I’ll pick TWO (2) winners at random next Friday night and announce the winners in next Saturday’s post. (See how I’m doing that? Two prizes on the second week? I’m clever like that!)
Now here’s the legal mumb0-jumbo….
- Contest will run from 9/7/2012 until Midnight EDT 9/14/12 .
- One comment= one entry. One entry per email address.
- TWO (2) winners will be chosen randomly via WP plug-in.
- Estimated value of each prize is $25 USD.
- Contest open to persons 18 and over.
- US and International friends may enter! Please note that I cannot pay any duties, fees, taxes, insurance, etc. I assume no responsibility once it leaves my hands.
Alrighty, then…. which book would you like to win (and don’t forget to leave a second choice, as well!) Happy Saturday!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017