If you know me, you know I love a challenge! So when the folks at ScribbleShop.com offered me a box o’ goodies and the challenge to use as many as I could in ONE PROJECT…well, I was all like “It’s ON!”
Wanna see what they sent me?
And friends, I am happy to report that I used it ALL- even the candy wrapper, the box AND the tissue paper! I make a cute little mixed media book.
I used the cardboard and craft sticks and Mod Podge to make the covers. I used the metallic stamp pad to color it all, and dressed up the cover with the felt paisley stickers and the “Dress it Up” buttons.
To make the inner pages, I used some watercolor paper that I stenciled with some black ink using the DecoArt Stencils they sent. I added some color along the edges with the Prang Colored pencils, too.
I even used the tissue paper and candy wrapper with some Mod Podge to make a sheet of plastic-y paper that I used to create little pockets…which I attached with raffia.
I even used the glass gems to make little “feet” for the back cover, so when you lay it down it won’t scratch the back.
If you’d like a better look, you can see the whole book in this little video.
I’d like to thank ScribbleShop.com for the chance to participate. Please leave me a comment, and visit ScribbleShop here:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017