If you know me, you know I love a challenge! So when the folks at ScribbleShop.com offered me a box o’ goodies and the challenge to use as many as I could in ONE PROJECT…well, I was all like “It’s ON!”
Wanna see what they sent me?
And friends, I am happy to report that I used it ALL- even the candy wrapper, the box AND the tissue paper! I make a cute little mixed media book.
I used the cardboard and craft sticks and Mod Podge to make the covers. I used the metallic stamp pad to color it all, and dressed up the cover with the felt paisley stickers and the “Dress it Up” buttons.
To make the inner pages, I used some watercolor paper that I stenciled with some black ink using the DecoArt Stencils they sent. I added some color along the edges with the Prang Colored pencils, too.
I even used the tissue paper and candy wrapper with some Mod Podge to make a sheet of plastic-y paper that I used to create little pockets…which I attached with raffia.
I even used the glass gems to make little “feet” for the back cover, so when you lay it down it won’t scratch the back.
If you’d like a better look, you can see the whole book in this little video.
I’d like to thank ScribbleShop.com for the chance to participate. Please leave me a comment, and visit ScribbleShop here:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018