Right now the big buzz in the crafting industry is the Craft and Hobby Association Convention in Anaheim, California. The Winter show is the one in which all of the big-name craft manufacturers debut their new product lines.
Since it’s a tradeshow and not open to the general public, the next-best thing (aside from going to the Supershow, that is) is checking out the “Sneak Peeks” that many companies “leak” to the online community in order to build buzz.
There are SO many companies, and SO many new products and lines, how could you keep up with it all? Enter Nancy Nally of Scrapbook Update. Her site is THE place to go for scrapbook industry news and happenings! And in her organized-and-generous fashion, she has created a spread sheet on her blog that has all of the links to Sneak Peeks!
I think that if you are interested in not just scrapbooking as a hobby, but also publications, designers, industry trends, etc, you’d love to poke around her site and give it a look-see. It’s a great “behind-the-scenes” glipmse of the business side of scrapbooking!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017