Right now the big buzz in the crafting industry is the Craft and Hobby Association Convention in Anaheim, California. The Winter show is the one in which all of the big-name craft manufacturers debut their new product lines.
Since it’s a tradeshow and not open to the general public, the next-best thing (aside from going to the Supershow, that is) is checking out the “Sneak Peeks” that many companies “leak” to the online community in order to build buzz.
There are SO many companies, and SO many new products and lines, how could you keep up with it all? Enter Nancy Nally of Scrapbook Update. Her site is THE place to go for scrapbook industry news and happenings! And in her organized-and-generous fashion, she has created a spread sheet on her blog that has all of the links to Sneak Peeks!
I think that if you are interested in not just scrapbooking as a hobby, but also publications, designers, industry trends, etc, you’d love to poke around her site and give it a look-see. It’s a great “behind-the-scenes” glipmse of the business side of scrapbooking!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018