Earlier this spring I was invited to film some segments for the nationally-televised Scrapbook Soup tv program, which airs on PBS. In addition to the two tutorials I filmed (including the Two-Fer Inlaid Diecut Cards and Making Custom Stencils and Masks) I also was interviewed by the host, Julie Fei-Fan Balzer.
This was an unscripted, unrehearsed interview- and I was sorta surprised at some of the answers that popped out of my mouth!
Take a look:
That last answer was off the top of my head, and totally honest- I DO love Polymer Clay and feel like I still have a lot I want to explore. Maybe since the answer shocked even ME, that’s a clue to get back to playing with clay!
Do you have a “desert island” craft? Meaning if you could only take ONE kind of craft with you to a deserted island, what would it be? I’d love to hear from you!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018