I am SO easily distracted. Really. I’m all like the dog who yells “Squirrel!” in the movie UP! Today I was supposed to be re-organizing and tidying up my studio. (Yet again, because I have such bad Craft ADD that it’s in a constant state of messiness!)
Anyway, I got a FABOO package of happiness from Susana at Susana’s Custom Art and Card Design. (That’s SCACD for short.)
I made a little video showing you the goodies:
So…back to the point. (See what I mean? I get sidetracked so easily.) Today, while I should have been cleaning, I started putting my new SCACD stamps from the Mixed Media “Bland Canvas” line away….but then I thought I’d mount them first. (I made a handy little video on how to do that, too, by the way.) And then I thought- well, since they are out, let’s MAKE SOMETHING!!!
So first, I was drawn to this lovely “Blank Canvas Shells” stamp. And coincidentally, it coordinates beautifully with the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities embossing folder. Here’s a card I made using the outline of the stamp, one of the “filled” stamps, and that folder.
And then I got inspired to use the “rays” from Rays and Steampunk Clock set to make an ATC. (This was for my review of the new Mod Podgeables Acrylic Shapes.)
I love how the rays draw your eye to the charm as a focal point, don’t you? It’s going to be super-handy.
Lastly, I’ve had some really INTERESTING developments- incredibly wonderful opportunities if they pan out- so I did a little work in my journal and I use the amazing “Resilient Woman” set. This set is SO beautiful!
PS- you can find the Blank Canvas “Wings” set here!
I really needed that creative/artsy break- and the mess will wait, won’t it? As a matter of fact, it may just have to wait a bit more while I keep playing….. : )
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017