Earlier this week I shared my review of Artistic Wire Mesh and I got pretty excited making a Ruffle and Sparkles bracelt- so today I’m sharing the tutorial with you!
You’ll need some basic supplies:
Now for the How-To Video:
Which do you like better: the sweet red delicate version or the chunky/edgy black and blue?? I have my favorite, but I’m not telling!
If you need supplies for this project, please consider purchasing supplies with our Amazon Affiliate links:
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017