Earlier this week I shared my review of Artistic Wire Mesh and I got pretty excited making a Ruffle and Sparkles bracelt- so today I’m sharing the tutorial with you!
You’ll need some basic supplies:
Now for the How-To Video:
Which do you like better: the sweet red delicate version or the chunky/edgy black and blue?? I have my favorite, but I’m not telling!
If you need supplies for this project, please consider purchasing supplies with our Amazon Affiliate links:
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018