Earlier this week I shared my review of Artistic Wire Mesh and I got pretty excited making a Ruffle and Sparkles bracelt- so today I’m sharing the tutorial with you!
You’ll need some basic supplies:
Now for the How-To Video:
Which do you like better: the sweet red delicate version or the chunky/edgy black and blue?? I have my favorite, but I’m not telling!
If you need supplies for this project, please consider purchasing supplies with our Amazon Affiliate links:
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017