n Rinea Metallic Foil Paper Review
This was a product in the “new product showcase” at Creativiation 2018 that really caught my eye- not just because anything shiny/metallic is so in right now (even though it IS) but also because it was paired with some mystical product called Ghost Ink that created a cool effect that you could use with stamping. So I scored a sample at the show, and it’s one of the first products I had to try and review!
These really are foil PAPERS- meaning it’s thin enough to be cut with a punch, torn easily, and yet holds a crease like a metallic foil gum wrapper!
And I’ve come to discover that Ghost Ink is very similar to a solvent-based cleaner, thickened and put in a stamp pad so you can easily stamp with it. I made a video to show you Rinea metallic foil paper and the ghost ink in action!
Here are some pictures of the booth samples….
Stunning, right? And here are my more modest offerings:
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018