n Rinea Metallic Foil Paper Review
This was a product in the “new product showcase” at Creativiation 2018 that really caught my eye- not just because anything shiny/metallic is so in right now (even though it IS) but also because it was paired with some mystical product called Ghost Ink that created a cool effect that you could use with stamping. So I scored a sample at the show, and it’s one of the first products I had to try and review!
These really are foil PAPERS- meaning it’s thin enough to be cut with a punch, torn easily, and yet holds a crease like a metallic foil gum wrapper!
And I’ve come to discover that Ghost Ink is very similar to a solvent-based cleaner, thickened and put in a stamp pad so you can easily stamp with it. I made a video to show you Rinea metallic foil paper and the ghost ink in action!
Here are some pictures of the booth samples….
Stunning, right? And here are my more modest offerings:
Rinea metallic foil paper is available on their website and also at Nasco products– let’s hope we see it in our local stores and big-box retailers soon!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
Maureen Morton says
Really interesting stuff – can’t wait for it to be more available. Not sure about using solvent, but that Ghost Ink is really cool. Love how it worked in the spellbinders die (I need to search for that post – looks very cool). Thanks so much for a great review!