Sometimes you just need a little creative kick in the pants, and I’ve found that a kit can do just that. I have ordered some Simon Says Stamp (affiliate link) products recently, and decided to take the plunge and try out the Card Kit of the Month. Since July is my first one, I thought I’d share the contents- and my results- with you!
Here’s a peek of what was inside the box!
First, a video:
And here’s some detail photos of the cards I made.
The kit costs $24.95 for a one-time deal, or $19.95 if you sign up for the monthly subscription- which is what I did. ) I think it’s a great deal for the money, and it’s a jump-start of creativity delivered right to my door. And since there are scant few scrapbooking stores (and only a few general craft stores that have anything but basic supplies,) I feel like I’m getting a little present of new and trendy product. YAY!
Just a reminder, this was NOT a sponsored review- I purchased the subscription on my own because I think it’s worth it! But if you are interested, please use this affiliate link and check them out!
Do you belong to a kit club? I’d love to hear which ones- and maybe try a few new ones myself!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018