I recently had the opportunity to receive a pack of Lisa Pavelka’s Craft Foils from FaveCraft.com- I entered a blog give-away, and lo-and-behold, I won! I got a slew of goodies- more on that later- but I decided to review the foils as my first article for CraftCrititque.com.
You can click on over to Craft Critique to read the full article, but I’ll give you a peek on what I made with them here.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018