Happy Monday, crafty friends! I’m so excited to share a new “special edition” web series brought to you by myself, Vicki O’Dell the Creative Goddess, and our kind sponsors, Krylon.
Each webisode is actually comprised of two videos- the “Review It” portion, where I share an in-depth look at a product, and a “DO IT” portion, where Vicki shares a tutorial. We chat at the table, joke and share lots of good information!
For our inaugural series, our sponsor is Krylon!
So let’s get to it!
Pretty awesome, right? Tune it tomorrow when we share the cool Clay Pot Windchime Tutorial in our “DO IT!” Video!
I’d love your feedback- what do you think?
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017