Happy Monday, crafty friends! I’m so excited to share a new “special edition” web series brought to you by myself, Vicki O’Dell the Creative Goddess, and our kind sponsors, Krylon.
Each webisode is actually comprised of two videos- the “Review It” portion, where I share an in-depth look at a product, and a “DO IT” portion, where Vicki shares a tutorial. We chat at the table, joke and share lots of good information!
For our inaugural series, our sponsor is Krylon!
So let’s get to it!
Pretty awesome, right? Tune it tomorrow when we share the cool Clay Pot Windchime Tutorial in our “DO IT!” Video!
I’d love your feedback- what do you think?
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018