Photos. Journaling. Custom labels. Printables. These are all things for which a crafter might need a printer. And I don’t really give much time to my printer, unless it’s out of ink or starts to malfunction. (Which mine just did!) So the Epson XP 820 Small in One Printer was right on time!
I made a video for you, but first I want to you know a bit about it:
The Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One delivers unbeatable photo quality2 for vivid, smudge resistant photos3 up to 8″ x 10″, plus high-quality CD/DVDs. Do more with the 30-page Automatic Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Plus, it prints 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 12 seconds4. A dedicated photo tray and specialty paper support offer easy printing for photos, envelopes and more. This ultra slim all-in-one features the ultimate connectivity. Print from smartphones and tablets5, or scan photos to Facebook® or the cloud6. Breeze through any task with the 4.3″ touchscreen, featuring gesture navigation.
Now, I tested the Epson XP-820 out the way I figured a “normal” crafter would- but what is that, anyway? So if you have questions or specific queries about what it will or won’t print on, just ask!
Now let’s look at those samples again.
So just to review, the photo with the water mark? I’d call that “water-resistant” but not necessarily “water-proof.” But then, what photo is?
This printer runs about $200 USD, but you can get it for less if you shop around. And I love that I can print wirelessly from my computer or tablet or phone (just be mindful of those paper settings!)
I am really looking forward to printing some more photos of my recent trip to Italy- I’m thinking of using watercolor paper and then framing it!
Do you have a printer that you love and rely on?
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017