Photos. Journaling. Custom labels. Printables. These are all things for which a crafter might need a printer. And I don’t really give much time to my printer, unless it’s out of ink or starts to malfunction. (Which mine just did!) So the Epson XP 820 Small in One Printer was right on time!
I made a video for you, but first I want to you know a bit about it:
The Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One delivers unbeatable photo quality2 for vivid, smudge resistant photos3 up to 8″ x 10″, plus high-quality CD/DVDs. Do more with the 30-page Automatic Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Plus, it prints 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 12 seconds4. A dedicated photo tray and specialty paper support offer easy printing for photos, envelopes and more. This ultra slim all-in-one features the ultimate connectivity. Print from smartphones and tablets5, or scan photos to Facebook® or the cloud6. Breeze through any task with the 4.3″ touchscreen, featuring gesture navigation.
Now, I tested the Epson XP-820 out the way I figured a “normal” crafter would- but what is that, anyway? So if you have questions or specific queries about what it will or won’t print on, just ask!
Now let’s look at those samples again.
So just to review, the photo with the water mark? I’d call that “water-resistant” but not necessarily “water-proof.” But then, what photo is?
This printer runs about $200 USD, but you can get it for less if you shop around. And I love that I can print wirelessly from my computer or tablet or phone (just be mindful of those paper settings!)
I am really looking forward to printing some more photos of my recent trip to Italy- I’m thinking of using watercolor paper and then framing it!
Do you have a printer that you love and rely on?
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017