Adult coloring is still a raging trend, so we crafters can never have enough markers! I picked up the Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts at my local Target for about $20, so I thought I’d give them a go.
The first thing you need to know about the Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers is that the nib is SMALL. Kinda super tiny, in fact.
This is actually a good thing, though- it means that is good for coloring small areas AND doubles as a calligraphy marker. The plastic nib that reinforces the felt means that you can press down on the pen get “brush” effects… thick and thin lines just by changing your pressure.
Here’s a few more facts about the Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts
- The richly saturated colors are fully blendable with water and other sign pen Brush colors
- Tip can be diluted with water to get a full range of values
- Great for a variety of techniques, including feathering, Cross hatching, outlining, calligraphy and detailed line work
- Wear-resistant, pressure sensitive, flexible tip
- Will not dry out if left uncapped and can be cleaned with a paper towel
The upside of the Sign Brush Felt Tip Marker markers is that they are really affordable- $20 at Target or $15 at Amazon... and I’ve heard that you can get them at Michael’s or even Walmart. So for the price, it’s like a set of watercolor markers AND a set of calligraphy pens. I LOVE these…. and will be using them often!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018