Adult coloring is still a raging trend, so we crafters can never have enough markers! I picked up the Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts at my local Target for about $20, so I thought I’d give them a go.
The first thing you need to know about the Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers is that the nib is SMALL. Kinda super tiny, in fact.
This is actually a good thing, though- it means that is good for coloring small areas AND doubles as a calligraphy marker. The plastic nib that reinforces the felt means that you can press down on the pen get “brush” effects… thick and thin lines just by changing your pressure.
Here’s a few more facts about the Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts
- The richly saturated colors are fully blendable with water and other sign pen Brush colors
- Tip can be diluted with water to get a full range of values
- Great for a variety of techniques, including feathering, Cross hatching, outlining, calligraphy and detailed line work
- Wear-resistant, pressure sensitive, flexible tip
- Will not dry out if left uncapped and can be cleaned with a paper towel
The upside of the Sign Brush Felt Tip Marker markers is that they are really affordable- $20 at Target or $15 at Amazon... and I’ve heard that you can get them at Michael’s or even Walmart. So for the price, it’s like a set of watercolor markers AND a set of calligraphy pens. I LOVE these…. and will be using them often!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017