Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios
It seems like you cannot have too many markers, and I’m always searching for new ones to try. The lovely folks at Tonic sent me the Brush Script Pens to try out last month and I’ve really been enjoying getting to know them. Today I’m going to share with you how they work!
First off, here’s how they are described on the Tonic Studio website:
The Brush Script pens by Nuvo are designed to help create detailed, vibrant design elements to your paper crafting projects. These are water based pens and have a flexible brush tip. The Brush tip means that you can create both thick and thin line in one stroke. Using water, you can diffuse and seamlessly blend colours to add tones and subtle touches. There are five packs in the collection, with each box containing three colours. MSRP $7.99/pack
I have a full color swatching and a demo using both watercolor paper and regular smooth cardstock in the video below:
And just to recap- don’t forget that you can use a sparkly stamp ink pad to make your own sparkle watercolor wash using Nuvo Brush Script Pens!!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017