Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios
It seems like you cannot have too many markers, and I’m always searching for new ones to try. The lovely folks at Tonic sent me the Brush Script Pens to try out last month and I’ve really been enjoying getting to know them. Today I’m going to share with you how they work!
First off, here’s how they are described on the Tonic Studio website:
The Brush Script pens by Nuvo are designed to help create detailed, vibrant design elements to your paper crafting projects. These are water based pens and have a flexible brush tip. The Brush tip means that you can create both thick and thin line in one stroke. Using water, you can diffuse and seamlessly blend colours to add tones and subtle touches. There are five packs in the collection, with each box containing three colours. MSRP $7.99/pack
I have a full color swatching and a demo using both watercolor paper and regular smooth cardstock in the video below:
And just to recap- don’t forget that you can use a sparkly stamp ink pad to make your own sparkle watercolor wash using Nuvo Brush Script Pens!!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018