Today we are looking at GLUE! On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts is a clear liquid glue that dries strong and flexible. And the applicator has its own built-in pin to prevent clogs, as well as having a super-fine tip so you can get into little nooks and crannies, or the thinnest of die-cuts.
From the Imagine Crafts website:
Precision craft glue that eliminates the need to purchase separate adhesive, bottle and needle for unclogging. This all-in-one is the glue your stash has been missing.
• Water based, dries clear and is not stringy
• Super fine control for intricate shapes and small embellishments
• Remains flexible when dry and dry time allows ample time for placement after application
• Stainless steel 0.8mm applicator with built in anti-clog cap
(Disclosure: the product was sent to me for review purposes, but my opinions are honest and based on my first-hand experience with the product. There may be affiliate links contained in this post, which add no cost to you while supporting free and unbiased content here on CraftTestDummies.com.)
By now you KNOW I love me some video reviewing…..
Here are my take-aways:
- worked great on the fabric- did not seep up
- stayed flexible and secured the heavy embellishments like metal charms and resin pieces!
- wrinkled the vellum= so use sparingly!
- sequins stayed put!
- perfect for glitter writing & glitter accents.
- the pin cap is GENIUS
- you may want to keep your cheaters handy if you have older eyes!
I have to be honest- since getting On Point glue, it’s been right on my work table and I’ve been using it DAILY. It’s my new go-to glue! I think you’ll like it, too.
GET YOURS HERE: http://shrsl.com/iwmi
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017