Today we are looking at GLUE! On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts is a clear liquid glue that dries strong and flexible. And the applicator has its own built-in pin to prevent clogs, as well as having a super-fine tip so you can get into little nooks and crannies, or the thinnest of die-cuts.
From the Imagine Crafts website:
Precision craft glue that eliminates the need to purchase separate adhesive, bottle and needle for unclogging. This all-in-one is the glue your stash has been missing.
• Water based, dries clear and is not stringy
• Super fine control for intricate shapes and small embellishments
• Remains flexible when dry and dry time allows ample time for placement after application
• Stainless steel 0.8mm applicator with built in anti-clog cap
(Disclosure: the product was sent to me for review purposes, but my opinions are honest and based on my first-hand experience with the product. There may be affiliate links contained in this post, which add no cost to you while supporting free and unbiased content here on CraftTestDummies.com.)
By now you KNOW I love me some video reviewing…..
Here are my take-aways:
- worked great on the fabric- did not seep up
- stayed flexible and secured the heavy embellishments like metal charms and resin pieces!
- wrinkled the vellum= so use sparingly!
- sequins stayed put!
- perfect for glitter writing & glitter accents.
- the pin cap is GENIUS
- you may want to keep your cheaters handy if you have older eyes!
I have to be honest- since getting On Point glue, it’s been right on my work table and I’ve been using it DAILY. It’s my new go-to glue! I think you’ll like it, too.
GET YOURS HERE: http://shrsl.com/iwmi
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017