Since I’m on an inky kick, I realized it was time to break the LDRS Hybrid Inks out of the packaging and give them a go. (These were sent to me for review, but I am not financially compensated by the company and am not obligated to give them a favorable review. My opinions are honest and my own!
(Disclosure: affiliate links contained in post)
I was sent 4 colors of LDRS Hybrid ink to play with, as well as one white stamp pad and some embossing powders. I feel folks are really most interested in the black ink, as EVERYONE wants to know what’s the best black ink, what ink can be used with Copic Markers, etc. But I also swatched out and demonstrated the pink, blue and magenta- because why not?
The video best explains it all, but I’ll have some photos and pros and cons after.
So I liked the colors I got- but it wasn’t easy to find more. They have some mini cubes at Scrapbook.com, but they aren’t on Amazon.com. Right now the best place to buy them is on their website.
- not widely distributed
- a newer product
- Waterproof and good with alcohol and waterbased markers
- Black pad will be a workhorse in your toolbox!
Overall, it’s a great product and if you already are going to their website to buy their stamps and dies, you will certainly like to pick up the hybrid ink stamp pads. Let’s hope Scrapbook.com or Amazon picks up more of their products soon to make our shopping easier.
You may also enjoy my review of Tonic Hybrid Inks here!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018