As some of you may know, I have a *thing* for jellyfish- I love to watch them swim and float, and the seem pretty magical to me. Consequently, they pop up in crafts I do! This particular jellyfish craft features recycled materials (bubble or dome style drink tops), along with our old standbys bubble wrap and chenielle stems.
Now this is a craft I created for Faber-Castell’s kid’s channel on YouTube. I make videos for them monthly, but my name isn’t on the projects at all. However, I’m still pretty please with this jellyfish craft and wanted to share it!
For full photos and directions, pop over to the post at the Creativity Connection. I’m sure they’d love to have a few comments over there, too!
Lastly, visit this post for another recycled Jellyfish craft– this one uses styrofoam and can be made much larger! Why not create a whole swarm of jellies?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018