As some of you may know, I have a *thing* for jellyfish- I love to watch them swim and float, and the seem pretty magical to me. Consequently, they pop up in crafts I do! This particular jellyfish craft features recycled materials (bubble or dome style drink tops), along with our old standbys bubble wrap and chenielle stems.
Now this is a craft I created for Faber-Castell’s kid’s channel on YouTube. I make videos for them monthly, but my name isn’t on the projects at all. However, I’m still pretty please with this jellyfish craft and wanted to share it!
For full photos and directions, pop over to the post at the Creativity Connection. I’m sure they’d love to have a few comments over there, too!
Lastly, visit this post for another recycled Jellyfish craft– this one uses styrofoam and can be made much larger! Why not create a whole swarm of jellies?
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017