When it comes to recycled crafts, I really kinda can’t help myself. I’ve got a bit of the magpie in me- I’m attracted to shiny things and I’m always trying to figure out how to use the little bits and bobs that attract me and reuse them into something fabulous.
So now I’m using my Cuttlebug like a crazy person. (Watch out- if you’re in my house, the minute you are done with your soda I will snatch it from your lips and make a pin out of it!!!)
I put up the step-by-step directions on CraftsUnleashed today, but here are a few more pics and a slightly different version. (They only sell the scalloped circles Nestabilities dies, but I personally have the 4-pack of Flowers– and I LOVE them…but more on those later…)
Using my 1/8 inch hole punch (yup, the one for paper!) I pierced holes near the top of the shapes. I used a large jump ring and a little wire-wrapped green glass bead to complete the dangle. Easy-peasy!
Please let me know if you make one of these…I’d love to hear from you!
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017