When it comes to recycled crafts, I really kinda can’t help myself. I’ve got a bit of the magpie in me- I’m attracted to shiny things and I’m always trying to figure out how to use the little bits and bobs that attract me and reuse them into something fabulous.
So now I’m using my Cuttlebug like a crazy person. (Watch out- if you’re in my house, the minute you are done with your soda I will snatch it from your lips and make a pin out of it!!!)
I put up the step-by-step directions on CraftsUnleashed today, but here are a few more pics and a slightly different version. (They only sell the scalloped circles Nestabilities dies, but I personally have the 4-pack of Flowers– and I LOVE them…but more on those later…)
Using my 1/8 inch hole punch (yup, the one for paper!) I pierced holes near the top of the shapes. I used a large jump ring and a little wire-wrapped green glass bead to complete the dangle. Easy-peasy!
Please let me know if you make one of these…I’d love to hear from you!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017