‘Tis the season to shop for cra-afts, fa la la la la, la la la laaaaa! I’ve been stocking up on some craft supplies for projects, gifts, and to stock up for next year. I’ve shared my craft hauls on Periscope (the longer version) so I’ve edited them down to share with you here and on YouTube.
First I shopped at Consumer Crafts on Cyber Monday. They had a killer $3 shipping deal and I got my items shipped from Ohio in three days! Wanna see what I got?
(8 minute video)
A couple of things about Consumer Crafts- they do have amazing discounts and they have a little bit of everything. It’s a great resource for general kids crafts, food crafts, and jewelry-making supplies. (And I used to work for them back in the day. But now I buy my supplies from there just like everyone else does!)
So then later this week I stopped up at Michael’s. They are having crazy deals on their Recollections line, and I always see that as a way to stock up on “Holiday” items that really are good to have all year. Take a look at this video and see what I mean.
Now…one little bit of news… we will be moving again come January. So stay tuned for ANOTHER moving saga complete with a new studio set-up! This means I have to watch what I buy because I’ll just have to move it again. More on that soon!
Do you like shopping sales? What do you find yourself buying most?
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017