‘Tis the season to shop for cra-afts, fa la la la la, la la la laaaaa! I’ve been stocking up on some craft supplies for projects, gifts, and to stock up for next year. I’ve shared my craft hauls on Periscope (the longer version) so I’ve edited them down to share with you here and on YouTube.
First I shopped at Consumer Crafts on Cyber Monday. They had a killer $3 shipping deal and I got my items shipped from Ohio in three days! Wanna see what I got?
(8 minute video)
A couple of things about Consumer Crafts- they do have amazing discounts and they have a little bit of everything. It’s a great resource for general kids crafts, food crafts, and jewelry-making supplies. (And I used to work for them back in the day. But now I buy my supplies from there just like everyone else does!)
So then later this week I stopped up at Michael’s. They are having crazy deals on their Recollections line, and I always see that as a way to stock up on “Holiday” items that really are good to have all year. Take a look at this video and see what I mean.
Now…one little bit of news… we will be moving again come January. So stay tuned for ANOTHER moving saga complete with a new studio set-up! This means I have to watch what I buy because I’ll just have to move it again. More on that soon!
Do you like shopping sales? What do you find yourself buying most?
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017