‘Tis the season to shop for cra-afts, fa la la la la, la la la laaaaa! I’ve been stocking up on some craft supplies for projects, gifts, and to stock up for next year. I’ve shared my craft hauls on Periscope (the longer version) so I’ve edited them down to share with you here and on YouTube.
First I shopped at Consumer Crafts on Cyber Monday. They had a killer $3 shipping deal and I got my items shipped from Ohio in three days! Wanna see what I got?
(8 minute video)
A couple of things about Consumer Crafts- they do have amazing discounts and they have a little bit of everything. It’s a great resource for general kids crafts, food crafts, and jewelry-making supplies. (And I used to work for them back in the day. But now I buy my supplies from there just like everyone else does!)
So then later this week I stopped up at Michael’s. They are having crazy deals on their Recollections line, and I always see that as a way to stock up on “Holiday” items that really are good to have all year. Take a look at this video and see what I mean.
Now…one little bit of news… we will be moving again come January. So stay tuned for ANOTHER moving saga complete with a new studio set-up! This means I have to watch what I buy because I’ll just have to move it again. More on that soon!
Do you like shopping sales? What do you find yourself buying most?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
OMG! I cannot believe you have to leave your new studio. I was so inspired by what you did in there. I hope you are excited about the move and will share your new studio plans with us.
Susan G says
Love your videos. (As a silliness, I live in Brooklyn, Ohio and had a sense that you might’ve been in the Lakewood-ish area. When you moved it was almost (not REALLY) sad…you know? Someone you enjoy watching lives close enough, you might somehow meet them. (I’m not a stalker, I promise). ) So when you moved, I thought “ick”…moving is such a chaotic thing, no matter how organized a person tries to be. Just blaagh. I can’t imagine trying to pack up my craft area (it’s the whole house…be honest) – and now you’ve got to move again? What do they say? moving is like a major stress-loaded life-event. Be strong girl!!! I had to move with my four fabulous kiddles like 9 (9!!!!!) times over the years. I suppose for some folks, that’s not a huge amount, but I DO NOT like it. So, again, blaagh. I hope it goes well. Truly. We’re patiently waiting to hear the whys of it.