‘Tis the season to shop for cra-afts, fa la la la la, la la la laaaaa! I’ve been stocking up on some craft supplies for projects, gifts, and to stock up for next year. I’ve shared my craft hauls on Periscope (the longer version) so I’ve edited them down to share with you here and on YouTube.
First I shopped at Consumer Crafts on Cyber Monday. They had a killer $3 shipping deal and I got my items shipped from Ohio in three days! Wanna see what I got?
(8 minute video)
A couple of things about Consumer Crafts- they do have amazing discounts and they have a little bit of everything. It’s a great resource for general kids crafts, food crafts, and jewelry-making supplies. (And I used to work for them back in the day. But now I buy my supplies from there just like everyone else does!)
So then later this week I stopped up at Michael’s. They are having crazy deals on their Recollections line, and I always see that as a way to stock up on “Holiday” items that really are good to have all year. Take a look at this video and see what I mean.
Now…one little bit of news… we will be moving again come January. So stay tuned for ANOTHER moving saga complete with a new studio set-up! This means I have to watch what I buy because I’ll just have to move it again. More on that soon!
Do you like shopping sales? What do you find yourself buying most?
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017