So I’ve mentally committed to doing RAKs…Random Acts of Kindness for my CPS Yahoo group sisters. So far I’ve made bookmarks, altered bobbins, felt needle cases, and now I’m on to charm-y thingies. I just mailed out my April goodies, which consist of a hand-made paper bead w/ Chinese characters on them, Chinese coins, and red beads for good luck. I’m not sure what the recipients might do with them, but I figure they would be fun on an art quilt, shrine or assemblage. I was in my paper-bead making frenzy, and I thought they would be fun.
I’ve also started my May ones, and now I’m on to bottle caps! (Of course, I’m testing some ideas out for a new class, and I needed to play a little.) Here’s what I got so far, but I intend to poke some holes and hang some danglies. Ohhh, they are so fun!
But back to the RAKs…. maybe I should mount these onto tags, or 3X3’s, or maybe make them into little dolly people. Anyone have an idea? I’m up for comments!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017