So I’ve mentally committed to doing RAKs…Random Acts of Kindness for my CPS Yahoo group sisters. So far I’ve made bookmarks, altered bobbins, felt needle cases, and now I’m on to charm-y thingies. I just mailed out my April goodies, which consist of a hand-made paper bead w/ Chinese characters on them, Chinese coins, and red beads for good luck. I’m not sure what the recipients might do with them, but I figure they would be fun on an art quilt, shrine or assemblage. I was in my paper-bead making frenzy, and I thought they would be fun.
I’ve also started my May ones, and now I’m on to bottle caps! (Of course, I’m testing some ideas out for a new class, and I needed to play a little.) Here’s what I got so far, but I intend to poke some holes and hang some danglies. Ohhh, they are so fun!
But back to the RAKs…. maybe I should mount these onto tags, or 3X3’s, or maybe make them into little dolly people. Anyone have an idea? I’m up for comments!
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017