It’s no secret that I’m smitten with quilling. I mean, who isn’t impressed with taking a little teeny strip of paper, twirling it, and then shaping it into amazing, delicate, lacy confections? Anyway, I stopped back by the amazing Quilled Creations booth to see what was up. Lucky for me, there was not ONE but TWO new goodies to behold!
There is a new book by Allie Bartkowski, AND there are new spiral quilled rose dies! That’s right, you can die cut your quilling flowers and leaves from your favorite papers. Allie was generous enough to share her time and do a demo for us! Take a look:
Stay tuned, because CraftTestDummies will be reviewing their new dies and book soon!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018