It’s no secret that I’m smitten with quilling. I mean, who isn’t impressed with taking a little teeny strip of paper, twirling it, and then shaping it into amazing, delicate, lacy confections? Anyway, I stopped back by the amazing Quilled Creations booth to see what was up. Lucky for me, there was not ONE but TWO new goodies to behold!
There is a new book by Allie Bartkowski, AND there are new spiral quilled rose dies! That’s right, you can die cut your quilling flowers and leaves from your favorite papers. Allie was generous enough to share her time and do a demo for us! Take a look:
Stay tuned, because CraftTestDummies will be reviewing their new dies and book soon!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017