I was doing some class samples yesterday, using some of the new Studio By Sculpey clay in Wasabi. I covered this picture frame and lightswitch cover, using the same clay – but I used a white pearl acrylic wash on the frame, and a burnt umber wash on the lightswitch. Some difference, huh? Just goes to show you can stretch your crafting dollar by using some paint to achieve different effects and hues!
Oh, and a little PS: ArtyGirlz are having a picture frame challenge… so I’m going to randomly enter this one. Who knows?
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018