I was doing some class samples yesterday, using some of the new Studio By Sculpey clay in Wasabi. I covered this picture frame and lightswitch cover, using the same clay – but I used a white pearl acrylic wash on the frame, and a burnt umber wash on the lightswitch. Some difference, huh? Just goes to show you can stretch your crafting dollar by using some paint to achieve different effects and hues!
Oh, and a little PS: ArtyGirlz are having a picture frame challenge… so I’m going to randomly enter this one. Who knows?
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017