I was doing some class samples yesterday, using some of the new Studio By Sculpey clay in Wasabi. I covered this picture frame and lightswitch cover, using the same clay – but I used a white pearl acrylic wash on the frame, and a burnt umber wash on the lightswitch. Some difference, huh? Just goes to show you can stretch your crafting dollar by using some paint to achieve different effects and hues!
Oh, and a little PS: ArtyGirlz are having a picture frame challenge… so I’m going to randomly enter this one. Who knows?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018