Photo & projectÂ courtesy of Jess at Craft Cafe
This is a quick and super-easy-super-cute idea from our friend Jess at Craft Cafe. (Who ALSO calls herself a “Craftista!) You take a cheap-o dime store spiral bound pocket notepad, remove the cover, and make a new one with pretty papers, rub-ons, stickers, or other embellishments. It’s a great way to use up those odd-and-ends of scrapbook/cardmaking projects.
I’ve done something similar with mini composition notebooks that I got a the dollar store. For those, I didn’t remove the cover, just added a new one on top using my own hand-made fabric paper. I also jazzed it up with a work pebble and some grosgrain ribbon.
Anyway, Mother’s Day will sneak up on us faster than you think- what about whipping up a dozen or so of these and gifting them to your favorite Mamas? Who doesn’t need another notepad to keep track of…well, everything?
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018