Hey Crafters! Today I’m doing a quick video demo of Dyan Reaveley’s Dylusions Art Journal for Ranger Ink! I am completely in love with this Art Journal. It is the perfect size and the paper inside is super high-quality. Take a look at the video and let me know what you think in the comments!
You can purchase the Dylusions journal at many online retailers as well as a few big box stores like Hobby Lobby. These retail at about $18-$25 which I find to be a good price for 64 pages ages of high-quality paper to fill with creative goodness. Now that I’ve played with my first journal I can’t wait to get my hands on more; they really fuel your inspiration! Let me know what you think in the comments!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015