I love it when I find a post that answers a question that I, myself, would have asked. I met my new friend Heather of the Sewing Loft at the Quilt Market last fall and she’s one sharp and talented cookie. Furthermore, she thinks like a “CraftTestDummy” and has posted her results of her experiments with printing on fabric- including wash results!
Head on over to her blog today and read the entire post- it’s SUCH good info for sewists and mixed-media crafters!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018