I love it when I find a post that answers a question that I, myself, would have asked. I met my new friend Heather of the Sewing Loft at the Quilt Market last fall and she’s one sharp and talented cookie. Furthermore, she thinks like a “CraftTestDummy” and has posted her results of her experiments with printing on fabric- including wash results!
Head on over to her blog today and read the entire post- it’s SUCH good info for sewists and mixed-media crafters!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017