Earlier this month I received a box of goodies from the folks at Plaid, the makers of the NEW Martha Stewart Crafts Jewelry line. It’s got tools, components, enameling supplies, glazes- WOW. So much good stuff!
I just had to make you a video & show you!
Stay tuned- there will be multiple product reviews coming from this as well as a special tutorial next week.
Which of these jewelry-making goodies are you interested in? (Or would like to see me review first?) Would you want to try jewelry-making if you saw some of these supplies in the stores? I’d love to hear your opinion!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018