Most of you know that I love, love, love Sally Jean…. her artwork is fun and whimsical, and her soldering is top-notch. I had a pretty good month in July, and I actually made some cash from teaching my craft classes. So I bought myself a little somthing pretty, of course!
This is what she calls her “knockers” (har, har!)- two sides of an acrylic hemisphere with artwork captured inside. What’s fun about these is that you get to choose what goes in. I really wanted one of the larger, flat pieces, but they were sold out. And I really liked this artwork, so I compromised.
The text on the front says, “Create” and the text on the back says, “Sometimes there was a storm in her brain.”
I can totally relate to this feeling!!!!
I’m going to add a decorative jumpring (so that it hangs right) and maybe wire up some Swarovskis to make a little dangle or something. Can’t wait to wear it!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017