Most of you know that I love, love, love Sally Jean…. her artwork is fun and whimsical, and her soldering is top-notch. I had a pretty good month in July, and I actually made some cash from teaching my craft classes. So I bought myself a little somthing pretty, of course!
This is what she calls her “knockers” (har, har!)- two sides of an acrylic hemisphere with artwork captured inside. What’s fun about these is that you get to choose what goes in. I really wanted one of the larger, flat pieces, but they were sold out. And I really liked this artwork, so I compromised.
The text on the front says, “Create” and the text on the back says, “Sometimes there was a storm in her brain.”
I can totally relate to this feeling!!!!
I’m going to add a decorative jumpring (so that it hangs right) and maybe wire up some Swarovskis to make a little dangle or something. Can’t wait to wear it!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018