If you work in polymer clay, you know that making nice, thin slices is a skill that a lot of us don’t possess. And if you are trying to slice CURED polymer clay canes, well, good luck to you. A nail art technician invented a tool called the Polyslicer Combo that is VERY handy for polymer clay artists, as well. I haven’t reviewed this tool, but I stumbled on Cindy The Polymer Clay Tutor’s video and I thought it would be good information to share here, too.
Here’s the video, take a look:
(PS, you can click the photo to go to Cindy’s site for more great polymer clay information!)
If you are interested, you can find this tool in her shop on EBay and there aren a number of options, ranging in price from $20-$60USD, depending on the size of canes and number of “plates” it has.
Again, I don’t have any first hand experience with it, but it sure looks good to me! What do you think?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018