If you work in polymer clay, you know that making nice, thin slices is a skill that a lot of us don’t possess. And if you are trying to slice CURED polymer clay canes, well, good luck to you. A nail art technician invented a tool called the Polyslicer Combo that is VERY handy for polymer clay artists, as well. I haven’t reviewed this tool, but I stumbled on Cindy The Polymer Clay Tutor’s video and I thought it would be good information to share here, too.
Here’s the video, take a look:
(PS, you can click the photo to go to Cindy’s site for more great polymer clay information!)
If you are interested, you can find this tool in her shop on EBay and there aren a number of options, ranging in price from $20-$60USD, depending on the size of canes and number of “plates” it has.
Again, I don’t have any first hand experience with it, but it sure looks good to me! What do you think?
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017