I had a lovely class last night at Grand River Beads, and we had a great group of 5 ladies making polymer clay beads for bangle bracelets. As usual, I was so “in the moment” that I forgot to take any photos!
I did promise, however, to put some of my favorite resources up for polymer clay. If you are new to clay and need technical assistance, or just need some fresh inspiration, you might want to check out these links:
- Glass Attic offers a polymer clay “encyclopedia”
- Polymer Clay Express is online shopping, plus forums and a blog
- Crafty Goat is also shopping, and her blog is filled with tutorials. A personal fave!
- Desired Creations by Desiree McCrorey has great how-tos, inspiration, and eye-candy
- Ohio Clayers is our Yahoo group, trying to “grow up” into a guild someday!
- The National Polymer Clay Guild – there is a cost to join, but it’s a wealth of info, links, and ideas!
I hope that you’ll get some good ideas and help from these sites, and bookmark them. Oh, and mine too!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018