I taught a class at Stamplistic today – of ONE! I had only expected two, but then….well, life happens. So it was just Sue and I and a bunch o’ clay. We made happy pieces (sorry, I forgot my camera!) but I did take a snap of the class sample I made last week. It’s going to be for little surprises for my son, when he has a good behavior day at school. The other one borrowed from MaryAnn’s design from the pendant class a few months ago.
So, I’d mentioned to Sue there are quite a few places I go for polymer clay inspiration, tips, and info. I thought I’d share those here. There is so much info out there, but it’s good to have a few places bookmarked.
- Polymer Clay Central There are blogs, tutorials, facts and tip, and lots of photos for inspiration. You could spend oodles of time here!
- Crafty Goat’s Notes She does some tutorials, reviews, and news of the PC world. Excellent info!
- Desired CreationsÂ Desiree is an amazing artist, and I really hope I get to study with her one day. Her site is very comprehensive. Her gallery is awe-inspiring, and she’s got a vast array of tutorials from caning to sculpting to basic stuff like Skinner blends. Bookmark it, you’ll go back often!
- Polymer Clay Polyzine is another site with loads archived information and tutorials.
- Donna Kato has a blog with a killer gallery. She has a small tutorial section, too… and a blog of her clay travels, and a new political one, too. Who knew?
- Glass Attic bills itself as a “polymer clay encyclopdia.”Â So if you haven’t found it anywhere else by now, try here!
- Clay-Polymer Yahoo Group is also a compendium of info. And the members regularly share news, tips, and show and tell. A very supportive bunch! Newbies are welcome!
So those are some of my go-to’s . I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018