This takes the phrase “Playing with your food” to a whole new place. There is a South Korean artist, Sang Wook Lee who sculpts- with all things- Ramen Noodles.
He uses them right out of the package, in brick form, and constructs installations with them. Check out the cool CNN video here.
So with my curiosity piqued- and my appetite whetted- I found some other “food artists”:
- Prudence Emma Staite, who sculpts in chocolate… and makes jewelry you can wear and eat!
- Pawlick.org has mosaic style artwork made of dog food.
- Fun Mansion has huge sculptures made out of stacked cans. Really.
And taking cucumbers into high art….and rockin’ all the way:
Have fun playing with your food today!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018