This takes the phrase “Playing with your food” to a whole new place. There is a South Korean artist, Sang Wook Lee who sculpts- with all things- Ramen Noodles.
He uses them right out of the package, in brick form, and constructs installations with them. Check out the cool CNN video here.
So with my curiosity piqued- and my appetite whetted- I found some other “food artists”:
- Prudence Emma Staite, who sculpts in chocolate… and makes jewelry you can wear and eat!
- Pawlick.org has mosaic style artwork made of dog food.
- Fun Mansion has huge sculptures made out of stacked cans. Really.
And taking cucumbers into high art….and rockin’ all the way:
Have fun playing with your food today!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017