One of my favorite booths at CHA show is Plaid. You might not think “Plaid” when you think of super-brands like Mod Podge, Martha Stewart Crafts, Bucilla Needlearts, or Handmade Charlotte, but Plaid Crafts is behind them all!
Let me show you some of the highlights from the booth!
First, I say Cathie Filian and Steve Piacenza giving a demo on the Photo Transfer Medium:
Get yours here! (affiliate link)
We also had a quick photo op with Vicki O’Dell! 🙂
Vicki and I LOVE seeing Steve each year!
Then I got a chance to see some of the new Paint Finishes with Andy Jones:
Did you know that Plaid has a new Mixed Media line? I share the booth display with you here:
There are also new Milk Paint and Ultra Dye lines… check out this video for those:
And lastly, we’ve got a tour of the new needlecrafts! I see a lot of vintage crafts making a comeback here, most notably paint by numbers, string art, and pillowcase dresses! Check the video for the whole view:
There is SO MUCH crafty goodness here- and I DO hope we’ll get some review products soon so we can answer all of your questions!
What products do you like? Anything that you really *dislike*??? We love to hear from YOU!
This post and video are part of our coverage of the Craft and Hobby Mega Show (industry trade show) also known as the CHA Show 2016. It was January 7-12 in Anaheim California and we were there to get all of the new product information and demos for YOU! Please check the CHA 2016 tab for more coverage and all of the videos are on the CHA 2016 playlist on YouTube. Enjoy!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017