Like many of you, I have been touched by breast cancer. I know both victims and survivors. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month (celebrated here in the USA in October) .
- 6 MM roseline Swarovski crystal pearls (2)
- 4 MM AB bicone Swarovski crysal beads (4)
- Pink Ribbon metal charms (2)
- 22 Gauge copper wire, silver plate
- Ear wires or posts
Construction of these swirly, sparkly earrings is so simple! First, cut a length of wire about 7 inches in length. Make a wrapped loop (see a good tutorial on how to do this here) with the ribbon charm trapped in the loop.
Thread on a 4MM Swarovski bicone bead, a rosline Swarovski crystal pearl, and another 4 MM bicone. Make another wrapped loop at the top.
Wrap the long wire 2 times around the bottom of the loop, then swirl the wire around the bicone bead. Wrap the wire around once where it sits next to the pearl. Then continue swirling around the pearl, wrapping where it sits next to the bicone.
Lastly swirl around the bottom bicone then wrap 2-3 times around the bottom loop. Use the flush cutters to trim the wire, then snug the wire into the wraps by giving it a little squeeze with the round nose pliers. Attach your earring post, clip on, or wire to the top loop. Now your ready to wear them!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017