Like many of you, I have been touched by breast cancer. I know both victims and survivors. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month (celebrated here in the USA in October) .
- 6 MM roseline Swarovski crystal pearls (2)
- 4 MM AB bicone Swarovski crysal beads (4)
- Pink Ribbon metal charms (2)
- 22 Gauge copper wire, silver plate
- Ear wires or posts
Construction of these swirly, sparkly earrings is so simple! First, cut a length of wire about 7 inches in length. Make a wrapped loop (see a good tutorial on how to do this here) with the ribbon charm trapped in the loop.
Thread on a 4MM Swarovski bicone bead, a rosline Swarovski crystal pearl, and another 4 MM bicone. Make another wrapped loop at the top.
Wrap the long wire 2 times around the bottom of the loop, then swirl the wire around the bicone bead. Wrap the wire around once where it sits next to the pearl. Then continue swirling around the pearl, wrapping where it sits next to the bicone.
Lastly swirl around the bottom bicone then wrap 2-3 times around the bottom loop. Use the flush cutters to trim the wire, then snug the wire into the wraps by giving it a little squeeze with the round nose pliers. Attach your earring post, clip on, or wire to the top loop. Now your ready to wear them!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017