Like many of you, I have been touched by breast cancer. I know both victims and survivors. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month (celebrated here in the USA in October) .
- 6 MM roseline Swarovski crystal pearls (2)
- 4 MM AB bicone Swarovski crysal beads (4)
- Pink Ribbon metal charms (2)
- 22 Gauge copper wire, silver plate
- Ear wires or posts
Construction of these swirly, sparkly earrings is so simple! First, cut a length of wire about 7 inches in length. Make a wrapped loop (see a good tutorial on how to do this here) with the ribbon charm trapped in the loop.
Thread on a 4MM Swarovski bicone bead, a rosline Swarovski crystal pearl, and another 4 MM bicone. Make another wrapped loop at the top.
Wrap the long wire 2 times around the bottom of the loop, then swirl the wire around the bicone bead. Wrap the wire around once where it sits next to the pearl. Then continue swirling around the pearl, wrapping where it sits next to the bicone.
Lastly swirl around the bottom bicone then wrap 2-3 times around the bottom loop. Use the flush cutters to trim the wire, then snug the wire into the wraps by giving it a little squeeze with the round nose pliers. Attach your earring post, clip on, or wire to the top loop. Now your ready to wear them!
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017