Like many of you, I have been touched by breast cancer. I know both victims and survivors. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month (celebrated here in the USA in October) .
- 6 MM roseline Swarovski crystal pearls (2)
- 4 MM AB bicone Swarovski crysal beads (4)
- Pink Ribbon metal charms (2)
- 22 Gauge copper wire, silver plate
- Ear wires or posts
Construction of these swirly, sparkly earrings is so simple! First, cut a length of wire about 7 inches in length. Make a wrapped loop (see a good tutorial on how to do this here) with the ribbon charm trapped in the loop.
Thread on a 4MM Swarovski bicone bead, a rosline Swarovski crystal pearl, and another 4 MM bicone. Make another wrapped loop at the top.
Wrap the long wire 2 times around the bottom of the loop, then swirl the wire around the bicone bead. Wrap the wire around once where it sits next to the pearl. Then continue swirling around the pearl, wrapping where it sits next to the bicone.
Lastly swirl around the bottom bicone then wrap 2-3 times around the bottom loop. Use the flush cutters to trim the wire, then snug the wire into the wraps by giving it a little squeeze with the round nose pliers. Attach your earring post, clip on, or wire to the top loop. Now your ready to wear them!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018