Winter CHA Show 2013 was a blur- so much happened in 5 days I can barely remember it all! After speaking at a panel on Friday morning, I hustled off to be a judge at the Innovations Showcase and picked MY top three of the CHA Hot 20. Make sure you click the links to read more about that!
Later that night, I attended a dinner with the lovely folks at Plaid. Everyone who was working the booth at the show got to have a meet-and-greet dinner. I was woefully slow with my camera, but I sat with Amy from Positively Splendid, Vivienne from The V Spot, Sara from Mom Endeavors, Beverly from Flamingo Toes, Jade from Jaderbomb, and of course my crafty BFF Vicki the Creative Goddess. I have so much respect for these amazing bloggy moms!
Saturday morning the entire #TeamCTD met for a breakfast meeting. It’s the first time we’ve all been together in the same place, and the first time I’ve met some of the gals in real life. What an amazing, creative team we have!!
From left: Me, your fearless Head Momma Dummy, Vicki O’Dell, Haley Pierson-Cox, Sara Carns, Angie Holden, and Polly Conway.
we were off and running with open of the Exhibit Hall. All of our favorite brands were there, along with some great new companies that were exhibiting for the first time. I also ran into a bunch of crafty friends and got hugs, smiles, and quick updates on who is doing what.
My first crafty reunion was with Lisa Pavelka. If you recall, Lisa is a polymer clay goddess superstar and is the brilliant mind behind 365 Days of Lip Service, in which she made a new polymer clay creation EVERY DAY. On top of a Carmex lip balm jar, no less!! She had a sampling of the projects with her and she showed Angie and I.
SO! Then it was running and meetings and a whirlwind! This is what I managed to capture on my phone:
SO…that’s pretty much my first day. Stay tuned to see what other goodies and beautiful people I saw!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018