Hey friends! I just wrapped up a video that I’m SUPER proud of for Faber-Castell. As you may remember, I make videos for their kids’ blog (Creativity Connection) and the related YouTube channel. This is my project for December:
These are so easy to make with your scrap paper- each strip is only 4 inches by 1/2 inch, so you can use up scraps from cardmaking or scrapbooking. And if you have a “mat stack”- well, you can get an ornament from each sheet!
I used glitter paper with a white backing, but I’m confident you all will come up with other beautiful ideas for color combos. And it’s really easy, too. Here’s the video I made for them:
(I’m also really pleased with the music for this one, too. It’s the little things.)
If you wanted to pre-cut/pre-punch the strips, this would be super easy to do at a holiday party or scout meeting…but I just had another thought- why not send it in the mail as a “kit” and have a kiddo assemble it themselves? You could always send a link to the video for help or download the step outs and print them off below.
Click the link below to download!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017