Hey friends! I just wrapped up a video that I’m SUPER proud of for Faber-Castell. As you may remember, I make videos for their kids’ blog (Creativity Connection) and the related YouTube channel. This is my project for December:
These are so easy to make with your scrap paper- each strip is only 4 inches by 1/2 inch, so you can use up scraps from cardmaking or scrapbooking. And if you have a “mat stack”- well, you can get an ornament from each sheet!
I used glitter paper with a white backing, but I’m confident you all will come up with other beautiful ideas for color combos. And it’s really easy, too. Here’s the video I made for them:
(I’m also really pleased with the music for this one, too. It’s the little things.)
If you wanted to pre-cut/pre-punch the strips, this would be super easy to do at a holiday party or scout meeting…but I just had another thought- why not send it in the mail as a “kit” and have a kiddo assemble it themselves? You could always send a link to the video for help or download the step outs and print them off below.
Click the link below to download!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017