Hey friends! I just wrapped up a video that I’m SUPER proud of for Faber-Castell. As you may remember, I make videos for their kids’ blog (Creativity Connection) and the related YouTube channel. This is my project for December:
These are so easy to make with your scrap paper- each strip is only 4 inches by 1/2 inch, so you can use up scraps from cardmaking or scrapbooking. And if you have a “mat stack”- well, you can get an ornament from each sheet!
I used glitter paper with a white backing, but I’m confident you all will come up with other beautiful ideas for color combos. And it’s really easy, too. Here’s the video I made for them:
(I’m also really pleased with the music for this one, too. It’s the little things.)
If you wanted to pre-cut/pre-punch the strips, this would be super easy to do at a holiday party or scout meeting…but I just had another thought- why not send it in the mail as a “kit” and have a kiddo assemble it themselves? You could always send a link to the video for help or download the step outs and print them off below.
Click the link below to download!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018