Hey friends! I just wrapped up a video that I’m SUPER proud of for Faber-Castell. As you may remember, I make videos for their kids’ blog (Creativity Connection) and the related YouTube channel. This is my project for December:
These are so easy to make with your scrap paper- each strip is only 4 inches by 1/2 inch, so you can use up scraps from cardmaking or scrapbooking. And if you have a “mat stack”- well, you can get an ornament from each sheet!
I used glitter paper with a white backing, but I’m confident you all will come up with other beautiful ideas for color combos. And it’s really easy, too. Here’s the video I made for them:
(I’m also really pleased with the music for this one, too. It’s the little things.)
If you wanted to pre-cut/pre-punch the strips, this would be super easy to do at a holiday party or scout meeting…but I just had another thought- why not send it in the mail as a “kit” and have a kiddo assemble it themselves? You could always send a link to the video for help or download the step outs and print them off below.
Click the link below to download!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017