Hey friends! I just wrapped up a video that I’m SUPER proud of for Faber-Castell. As you may remember, I make videos for their kids’ blog (Creativity Connection) and the related YouTube channel. This is my project for December:
These are so easy to make with your scrap paper- each strip is only 4 inches by 1/2 inch, so you can use up scraps from cardmaking or scrapbooking. And if you have a “mat stack”- well, you can get an ornament from each sheet!
I used glitter paper with a white backing, but I’m confident you all will come up with other beautiful ideas for color combos. And it’s really easy, too. Here’s the video I made for them:
(I’m also really pleased with the music for this one, too. It’s the little things.)
If you wanted to pre-cut/pre-punch the strips, this would be super easy to do at a holiday party or scout meeting…but I just had another thought- why not send it in the mail as a “kit” and have a kiddo assemble it themselves? You could always send a link to the video for help or download the step outs and print them off below.
Click the link below to download!
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017