Do you make handmade gifts? Ever want to include extra information? Well, here’s an easy idea for making super-cute “Peek a Boo” Gift Tags. They are like a mini card, actually- pretty on the outside with space for extra information inside. And you can make them easily using your tag punch or die.
They are very simple to make- I’ve made you a little 3-minute video to show you how.
And if you need some supplies, here is a handy shopping links to the products I used. Your purchase helps me make more tutorials and videos for you!
Aren’t they adorable on my sugar scrubs that I’m giving as hostess gifts? And there is room inside for both the instructions for use AND the ingredients. I love that!
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, please subscribe to the blog to get updates when a new tutorial or review goes live. Thanks for being here!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018