Do you make handmade gifts? Ever want to include extra information? Well, here’s an easy idea for making super-cute “Peek a Boo” Gift Tags. They are like a mini card, actually- pretty on the outside with space for extra information inside. And you can make them easily using your tag punch or die.
They are very simple to make- I’ve made you a little 3-minute video to show you how.
And if you need some supplies, here is a handy shopping links to the products I used. Your purchase helps me make more tutorials and videos for you!
Aren’t they adorable on my sugar scrubs that I’m giving as hostess gifts? And there is room inside for both the instructions for use AND the ingredients. I love that!
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, please subscribe to the blog to get updates when a new tutorial or review goes live. Thanks for being here!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018