Last week I shared my obsession with Pebeo paints and covered the Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic formulas. Today we continue with the “Fantasy” Pebeo Paints, Moon & Prisme. These amazing formulas are self-reactive- that means that they MOVE and SHIFT to create their own patterns!
Disclosure: samples provided for review purposes only. My opinions are honest and my own, and based on first-hand experience with the product. Some links contained in the post are affiliate links.
So…. let’s start with the video, because that pretty thoroughly explains the products. AND I include a time-lapse so you can watch the reaction happen!
Ok…. I’m just gonna ask– wasn’t that time lapse cool? I could watch that all day!
The biggest take-away is that you really can’t control them… it’s a fluid paint and the reactions will be semi-random. So the best plan is to pick colors you like and trust the process.
Here’s a few more of those samples, all done with Pebeo Paints!
I will have one more installment of these paints- I’ll look a little more into the relief and mediums. Guess I’d better go play some more!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018