Last week I shared my obsession with Pebeo paints and covered the Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic formulas. Today we continue with the “Fantasy” Pebeo Paints, Moon & Prisme. These amazing formulas are self-reactive- that means that they MOVE and SHIFT to create their own patterns!
Disclosure: samples provided for review purposes only. My opinions are honest and my own, and based on first-hand experience with the product. Some links contained in the post are affiliate links.
So…. let’s start with the video, because that pretty thoroughly explains the products. AND I include a time-lapse so you can watch the reaction happen!
Ok…. I’m just gonna ask– wasn’t that time lapse cool? I could watch that all day!
The biggest take-away is that you really can’t control them… it’s a fluid paint and the reactions will be semi-random. So the best plan is to pick colors you like and trust the process.
Here’s a few more of those samples, all done with Pebeo Paints!
I will have one more installment of these paints- I’ll look a little more into the relief and mediums. Guess I’d better go play some more!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017