Last week I shared my obsession with Pebeo paints and covered the Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic formulas. Today we continue with the “Fantasy” Pebeo Paints, Moon & Prisme. These amazing formulas are self-reactive- that means that they MOVE and SHIFT to create their own patterns!
Disclosure: samples provided for review purposes only. My opinions are honest and my own, and based on first-hand experience with the product. Some links contained in the post are affiliate links.
So…. let’s start with the video, because that pretty thoroughly explains the products. AND I include a time-lapse so you can watch the reaction happen!
Ok…. I’m just gonna ask– wasn’t that time lapse cool? I could watch that all day!
The biggest take-away is that you really can’t control them… it’s a fluid paint and the reactions will be semi-random. So the best plan is to pick colors you like and trust the process.
Here’s a few more of those samples, all done with Pebeo Paints!
I will have one more installment of these paints- I’ll look a little more into the relief and mediums. Guess I’d better go play some more!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017