Last week I shared my obsession Pebeo paints and covered the Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic formulas. Today we continue with the “Fantasy” Pebeo Paints, Moon & Prisme. These amazing formulas are self-reactive- that means that they MOVE and SHIFT to create their own patterns!
Disclosure: samples provided for review purposes only. My opinions are honest and my own, and based on first-hand experience with the product. Some links contained in the post are affiliate links.
So…. let’s start with the video, because that pretty thoroughly explains the products. AND I include a time-lapse so you can watch the reaction happen!
Ok…. I’m just gonna ask– wasn’t that time lapse cool? I could watch that all day!
The biggest take-away is that you really can’t control them… it’s a fluid paint and the reactions will be semi-random. So the best plan is to pick colors you like and trust the process.
Here’s a few more of those samples, all done with Pebeo Paints!
I will have one more installment of these paints- I’ll look a little more into the relief and mediums. Guess I’d better go play some more!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017