Welcome to JUNE! Before you know it, there Independence Day will be here and we’ll want to celebrate the 4th of July with some special crafts! Link up jewelry, paper crafts, home decor, kid’s crafts- what whatever you like!
Here are the rules: the link must go to a photo-sharing site or your blog/website, where you share the instructions and/or the idea. NO SELLING SITES PLEASE. We’ll determine who has the most clicks, and the “winner” will be announced by being featured here on the 4th of July. Neat, huh?
And I bet I’ve got some goodies to send, as well. THIS JUST IN! Krylon has offered to sponsor the giveaway and is going to send along a prize pack of SIX Krylon paints to our winner! Yay! Â So get linking!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017