Welcome to JUNE! Before you know it, there Independence Day will be here and we’ll want to celebrate the 4th of July with some special crafts! Link up jewelry, paper crafts, home decor, kid’s crafts- what whatever you like!
Here are the rules: the link must go to a photo-sharing site or your blog/website, where you share the instructions and/or the idea. NO SELLING SITES PLEASE. We’ll determine who has the most clicks, and the “winner” will be announced by being featured here on the 4th of July. Neat, huh?
And I bet I’ve got some goodies to send, as well. THIS JUST IN! Krylon has offered to sponsor the giveaway and is going to send along a prize pack of SIX Krylon paints to our winner! Yay! Â So get linking!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018