A few weeks ago the Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch went live on HSN, and almost immediately I started getting questions about where folks could find the pattern for the paper angel embellishment that was shown on a gift bag. I searched, but couldn’t find a pattern. So I made my own to share with you today!
All you need is one doily made with your Martha Stewart Crafts Circle Edge Punch. I used a 6 inch doily, but you could use any size you like for the project you have in mind. You’ll also need some scissors, a tape runner, a circle for the face (I used a 1-inch punch) and perhaps a some string for hanging and/or a little embellishment or punch for the angel to hold.
Here’s the cutting diagram:
Of course, it’s easier to show you how to make it in a video rather than take all those photos… so here’s a little “how-to” video for you!
I hope that was helpful! Now here’s a photo of the back:
I hope you have fun making paper angels- I’m going to use them as gift tags for my homemade baked treats I’m handing out this year. They are so fun and easy to make- I’ll have a “choir of angels” in no time!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017